Telecom & Networking
We have competitively procured statewide master contracts with leading providers of:
- Internal connections equipment and services
Whether seeking E-Rate discounts or not, any SPURR participant can benefit from the procurement work we’ve done – and the excellent prices we have negotiated.
Let us do the legwork.
Securing vendor service contracts is a time-consuming and complex process. To save you money and make your job easier, we have taken care of it all:
- Issued Requests for Proposal (RFPs) for various services
- Posted E-Rate Form 470s as a consortium to solicit bid responses for each E-Rate eligible service
- Corresponded with prospective vendors to resolve questions and issue RFP addenda
- Evaluated vendor responses to each RFP using price as the most heavily weighted factor
- Entered into SPURR Master Contracts (SMCs) with each winning vendor for specified services on terms available for at least three years
Access Program Materials
Interested in looking at our contracts and supporting files?
Click below to learn more and gain access to our library of resources or specific materials you are interested in.