Telecom and Internal Networking
Telecom & Networking
We have competitively procured statewide master contracts with leading providers of:
- Internal connections equipment and services
Whether seeking E-Rate discounts or not, any SPURR participant can benefit from the procurement work we’ve done – and the excellent prices we have negotiated.
Let us do the legwork.
Securing vendor service contracts is a time-consuming and complex process. To save you money and make your job easier, we have taken care of it all:
- Issued Requests for Proposal (RFPs) for various services
- Posted E-Rate Form 470s as a consortium to solicit bid responses for each E-Rate eligible service
- Corresponded with prospective vendors to resolve questions and issue RFP addenda
- Evaluated vendor responses to each RFP using price as the most heavily weighted factor
- Entered into SPURR Master Contracts (SMCs) with each winning vendor for specified services on terms available for at least three years