Energy Data Management
Let us help you make full use of your utility data to save money and be more efficient.
Our program turns stacks of paper or pdf invoices into powerful, useful tools to save money, to reduce usage, and to meet sustainability goals.
Historically, many California public educational institutions have not had good tools to enable them to account for and manage their expenditures for electricity, natural gas, solid waste, or water and sewer charges. Their utility cost “tracking system” is merely a stack of bills or a spreadsheet. They cannot link the information contained in their bills with other useful information – such as prior period billing details, facility square footage, carbon content, facility type or occupancy, or local weather data – to improve efficiency or control total costs.
While districts generally can track total utility expenditures from year to year, nor can they audit bills, track quantities consumed, allocate costs by month or by cost center, prepare detailed management reports and budgets, or perform a host of other basic management and accountability tasks that are taken for granted in other procurement settings.
Our Energy Data Management program addresses all of those topics and more.
Our program has numerous advantages
- No software to buy. The database is provided as an online service.
- No database to set up. We will do that for you based on the site data that you provide.
- No database to maintain. We handle back-ups and virus protection.
- No data to enter or validate. We can import historical data and we can enter and validate future data. We can add new utility accounts, services, or vendors at any time.
- No user limit. As many or as few of your staff as you want can have password-protected access from anywhere.
- No waiting. We can have you up and running in a few weeks.
- No long training. District staff generally are up and running after two hours of training.
- No conflict of interest. We are fully independent and have no conflict of interest in helping you get full and accurate utility data.
- No complicated “shared savings” to compute.
- No long-term contract.
Contact Us Today
Get in touch with our team of experts to learn how we can benefit you and your team.