Electric Vehicles and Site Electrification (PAVE)
If Electrifying is a Priority, Working With SPURR Should Be Too.
In a recent survey, 87% of responding California State agencies, governments, municipalities, and public education institutions said they actively planning to electrify at least a portion of their fleet. Yet 70% said they don’t have a roadmap to get there, and 57% said the time and cost of the procurement process was their biggest hurdle after funding. SPURR members can eliminate that hurdle simply by joining.
Benefits of SPURR's EV and Site Electrification program
- Reduce the time and effort involved in the procurement process
- Remain compliant with State or internal procurement requirements
- Navigate unfamiliar technology with the help of industry experts
- Ensure the best rates, terms, and conditions
- Complete procurement projects faster to meet deadlines comfortably
Contact Us Today
Get in touch with our team of experts to learn how we can benefit you and your team.