SPURR T&N Program Helps Schools and Districts Save on Technology
Districts across California rely on SPURR to procure cost-effective, competitively-sourced technology and networking items. We deliver through combined buying power and expertise in the technologies that you need to serve your students and staff. This mission is at the heart of SPURR’s Technology and Networking program.
Whether seeking E-Rate discounts or not, districts benefit from sourcing their technology through SPURR. We have statewide master contracts with leading providers of top technology necessities like VoIP, Wireless Network Equipment, and Network Infrastructure Equipment and Services.
SPURR handles the legwork for you, sourcing, vetting, and negotiating with vendors to save you time and money. The results are custom fit technology stacks at affordable prices.
In the process of procuring your chosen technology, SPURR saves you time by:
- Posting notices on evag24.sg-host.com and elsewhere
- For E-Rate items, posting consortium Form 470
- Inviting qualified vendors to submit pricing and terms
- Evaluating compliant responses using several criteria, weighting price most heavily
- Making awards and entering SPURR Master Contracts with winning respondents
- Making program documentation publicly available at https://spurr.org/program-materials/
You don’t have to sacrifice time and resources to find the perfect vendor for your education technology. Let SPURR be your partner in the process. Visit our site to learn more.