Are you looking for the best possible pricing, terms, and conditions for your solar project? SPURR is here to help.
Why use the REAP Program?
The pre-negotiated solar project pricing and terms secured through the REAP Program’s master Request for Proposal (RFP) process are not only, by far, the best available in the marketplace but can be used by participants without having to conduct their own lengthy and costly RFP. This is particularly important given the imminent changes to California’s net energy metering (NEM) rules and impending reduction of federal investment tax credit (ITC) at the end of 2016.
Five Key Benefits to the REAP Program
REAP Program participants will benefit in the following ways:
How the REAP Program Works
- Access to the best solar project pricing available in the marketplace.
- A streamlined solar competitive bidding process.
- Minimized administrative strain associated with solar project procurement.
- Competitively procured project costs as well as standardized terms and conditions of service.
- Firm pricing for solar installations so that projected returns on investment can be more accurately computed.
Pricing and terms secured by SPURR through the REAP Program are available to any public education entity adopting the REAP Program RFP as its own competitive process or otherwise references the REAP Program as the basis for their selection of SunEdison to complete a solar project.
Districts interested in the REAP Program may authorize SunEdison, at no cost or obligation, to perform a solar project feasibility study or to provide a project term sheet or contract. Districts can also perform their own independent feasibility study with “executable pricing” in hand.