SPURR aggregates purchasing power and expertise for California public education agencies and other eligible entities. We operate procurement and consulting programs for natural gas, electricity, LED lights, solar energy, telecommunications and internal networking, and expense management.
SPURR aggregates purchasing power and expertise for California public education agencies and other eligible entities. When an “Eligible Entity” becomes a “Participant” in one of our programs they adopt SPURR’s competitive RFP process. Typically we:
- Publish an RFP and invite dozens of prospective vendors to submit pricing and terms
- Answer vendor questions and obtain clarifications to responses
- Evaluate compliant responses, using price as the most important factor, but not the only one
- Select winning vendors for awards of specific items or services
- Enter into SPURR Master Contracts (SMCs) with the winning vendors and make the included pricing and terms avaialbe to “Eligible Entities” in California